Download iResidence – iOS 7/8 Real Estate Template (Swift) (Full Applications)
iResidence – Full iOS 7 and above Universal Real Estate App Template (Swift)
iResidence is a Universal iOS App Template for who wants to provide a mobile service where users can search for properties for sale or rent or submit their own ones by providing their details and contact info.
This template is written in Apple Swift language, easy to customize, XCode project, Parse™ backend (so you don’t need to setup any website or PHP backend) Universal app (works on iPhones and iPads).
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase iResidence under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- XCode 6.4 project – Swift – 64bit
- iPhone 4, 5, 6 and 6+ & iPad
- iOS 7 (and above) – Storyboard
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Works with Parse™ backend
- Send Push Notifications via Parse website (whenever you want to update your users about something)
- Browse recent Properties on the Home screen
- Search for listings by city/state, type and action
- Easily submit your own Property via app
- Share Properties on Facebook, Twitter, Mail, etc.
- Open a property’s address on iOS Maps app
- Directly contact the admin of the app
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with iResidence, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.
We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.